Monday, November 19, 2012

WENSO ASHBY - SIGNATURE

Wenso Ashby is not a new-be on the music scene. Early on in his career his best work was found behind the scenes, composing and producing for others while spawning the nudge to turn the spotlight on himself. Audiences from coast to coast enjoy the lip-biting groove- based rhythms and timeless melodies that Wenso so effortlessly exudes. Signature signifies another level in his career, stepping out to endless possibilities. His current focus is to lend his talent to touring with his own band as well contributing to other artists for selected performances, songwriting and production collaborations.

Ashby brandishes quality artistry of the first order from network television appearances to worldwide radio play to prove it. Wenso’s band has opened for national recording artists like Saxophonist Kim Waters, Bassist Gerald Veasley, Songwriter/Singer Kenny Lattimore, Jason "Malletman" Taylor, Idol winner Ruben Studdard, and Paris Bennett. With six strong CD projects under his belt, Midnite Walkin (2002), Wenso Live (2004), Love Is So Amazing (2008), After Dark (Love Is So Amazing packaged & released under Butterfly label 2009), The Moment of Truth (2011) and his current release Signature (2012) its apparent that his gateway to flourished recognition is at hand. His purposed steps are destined to be a soulful backdrop to live stages big and small all over the world.

“Who am I?" says Ashby. "First and foremost I am a child of GOD who created me to be who I am. As a creative being I am an Artist, producer, songwriter and composer. My background and first love is songwriting and producing which led me to becoming an ‘Artist’. My primary focus is to share my musical gifts and talents with the world using the piano and keyboard as my main instrument to express the music inside of me. Signature represents the musical direction as a keyboardist that I want to go. I will continue to produce and write while expressing my thoughts, vision and inner self through the touch of my fingertips, being able to share my gifts is a true blessing”, says Ashby.

“It feels good to my heart to feel the excitement Wenso had when he was offered the featured spot on The Jazz Network Worldwide. He sincerely was reverent to the amazing networking potential this platform could provide for his artistry worldwide” says Jaijai Jackson, creator of The Jazz Network Worldwide social network. “His perseverance and tenacity will take him far on any highway he chooses to journey on, for he is at a maximum speed of artistic growth” continues Jackson.
Visit THE JAZZ NETWORK WORLDWIDE "A GREAT PLACE TO HANG" at: http://www.thejazznetworkworldwide.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...