Friday, June 04, 2010

DIANE WARREN - DUE VOCI

Songwriter Diane Warren, who has penned some of the most recognizable songs over the past 25 years, has joined forces with Grammy®-winning producer Humberto Gatica (Michael Buble, Celine Dion) and created Due Voci, featuring the magnificent voices of Kelly Levesque and Tyler Hamilton singing classic reinterpretations of Warren's many hits. Their self-titled debut release, Due Voci, is scheduled for a June 8 release as is a deluxe version of the album including a bonus DVD filled with behind-the-scenes footage and a special performance of "Because You Loved Me."

Warren, who has penned over 90 top-ten hits in the course of her remarkable career, including "Unbreak My Heart," "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing, "Because You Loved Me," "If I Could Turn Back Time," and "How Do I Live," said that she found "the perfect voices" in the pairing of Kelly Levesque and Tyler Hamilton after a year and a half search and hundreds of auditions. "Their classic versions of my songs, along with several new ones that I've written for Due Voci, was a dream come true for me as a songwriter," stated Warren.

In tandem with the release of Due Voci on June 8, the "Diane Warren: Love Songs" PBS Special will begin airing in major markets. Guest artists include Toni Braxton ("Unbreak My Heart"), Gloria Estefan ("Music of My Heart"), LeAnn Rimes ("How Do I Live"), with special appearances by Fantasia, Patti Austin and Eric Benet along with Due Voci.

Due Voci's Kelly Levesque has performed with Andrea Bocelli and Josh Groban and was a member of the Three Graces Trio. She has worked with producer/songwriters David Foster, Desmond Child, The Matrix, Trevor Horn and The Neptunes. Tyler Hamilton was a top 10 finalist on "Canadian Idol" and has performed with Katharine McPhee and David Foster.

Due Voci Tracklisting:
1. Unbreak My Heart
2. How Do I Live
3. I Could Not Ask For More
4. Because You Loved Me
5. Break
6. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
7. Would I Know
8. Can't Fight The Moonlight
9. Catch My Breath
10. Time Stand Still

PBS AIRINGS:
KCET/Los Angeles - June 5 (appearance)
KVCR, San Bernadino - June 3 at 8pm
WHYY/Philadelphia - June date tbd
WGBH - June 5 at 9pm
New Hampshire PTV/Boston - June 4 at 8pm
GPB/Atlanta - June 7 (appearance)
KERA/Dallas - June 5 at 7pm
WETA/Washington DC - June 6 at 9pm; June 12 at 8pm
Houston PBS - June 5 at 7pm and June 6 at midnight
WUSF/Tampa - June 1 at 8pm; June 2 at noon
TPT/Minneapolis, St. Paul - June 6 at 8:30pm
KCTS/Seattle - June 1 at 9pm and June 3 at 10:30pm
KRMA/Denver - June 3 at 9pm
WLRN/Miami - June 1 at 7pm; June 5 at 9:30pm
WMFE/Orlando - June 6 at 4pm
KVIE/Sacramento - June 6 at 5:30pm
OPB2/Portland - June 9 at 8pm
WFYI/Indianapolis - June 8 at 8pm

http://www.universalmusicenterprises.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...